- An intensive, practical and exciting one-year course, designed to prepare you for an art or design-based university programme.
- All tutors are practicing artists, designers and craftsmen and women who will support you throughout your course and encourage you to develop your creative and analytical skills.
- Covers all areas of art and design, including fine art, graphics & Illustration, fashion and textiles, 3D, product and interior design or photography.
- High success rates in gaining places at top UK universities and art colleges such as Central St Martins, Edinburgh University, Goldsmiths College, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, Ravensbourne, University of Brighton, University College London (UCL) and the Winchester School of Art.
- Minimum English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 (Academic) with a minimum of 5.0 in all four papers
- Senior secondary school certificate above GCSE level.
- Satisfactory portfolio of art, design and craftwork
- EU students are required to have a GCSE qualification or equivalent in Maths and English or obtain them as part of their course.
Please note that although students aged 16-18 are classified as adults in respect of their eligibility for this course, they are subject to stricter rules on supervision, details of which can be found here.
Please note there is a public holiday on 4 May 2020 when the college is closed. The college is also closed one day each term for staff training.
There are no lessons on Saturdays or Sundays.
If you are a Visa National, we recommend that you contact our International Admissions office firstname.lastname@example.org (Eastbourne) and email@example.com (Hastings) for advice before choosing your course, study duration, and visa type. We also suggest that you visit the following website: